- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
The Brisbane Marina has 580 berths ranging in size from 30 to 66 feet and a 270’ Guest Dock. We can accommodate vessels up to 100 feet.
The marina is a recreational facility and we do not allow liveaboards.
City of Brisbane’s Municipal Code governing the Marina
Download Marina License Agreement
Please return your completed application, $25 non-refundable application fee and required documentation to the marina office BEFORE your boat arrives at the marina. The application must be approved by the Harbormaster before your arrival.
Your application cannot be approved until it is complete with the following items:
- Signed Marina License Agreement
- Evidence of $300,000 liability insurance naming The City of Brisbane Marina as an additional insured
- A copy of your current California Registration or Coast Guard Documentation
- A current photo of the vessel
- A recent survey from a qualified vessel surveyor if the vessel is more than 15 years old
- Proof of land residency (a utility or phone bill in your name showing a residential street address).
Any exceptions to the above must be approved by the Harbor Master.
Berths are assigned based on the total length of your boat, which includes anchors, outboard motors, swim steps, dinghies, bowsprits, davits, etc. Your boat must fit completely within the berth, with no overhang onto the dock or into the fairway.
Berth rent is $6.02 to $6.61 per foot. Electricity is a combination of 110 and 220 volt, 30—50 amp twist lock ground fault electrical and varies by dock and slip. Electricity is charged at the rate of $0.11 per kilowatt hour.
Monthly berthing rates are as follows:
Brisbane Marina Berth Rates
30' Single Finger
30' Double Finger
34' Single Finger
34' Double Finger
36' Single Finger
36' Double Finger
38' Single Finger
40' Single Finger
44' Single Finger
46' Single Finger
46' Double Finger
48' Single Finger
50' Single Finger
50' Double Finger
54' Single Finger
56' Single Finger
56' Double Finger
60' Single Finger
66' Single Finger
Inside ties are available for smaller boats for $5.35 per foot, but do not include access to water and electricity.
Berth availability changes often. As of 11/17/12 we have 36' and larger slips available. There are no double finger slips available at this time. If you wish to be in a double finger slip, we advise renting a single finger slip and putting your name on the transfer list for a double finger slip.
The Brisbane Marina consists of all concrete docks and breakwater. Fairways are 2 times wider than the longest slip. Berths are dredged to 8’, fairways are dredged to 10’ and the main fairway is dredged to 12’. The main channel leading into our marina is 22’ deep.
The Brisbane Marina offers these additional amenities:
- A SaniSailor pumpout and porta-potty dump station with free holding tank pumpout available 24 hours
- Electronically keyed secure gatehouses complemented with nighttime security guards
- Private restrooms with hot showers
- Convenient free parking
- Friendly staff and services
- Sierra Point Yacht Club
- Family oriented picnic areas with tables along the marina green, BBQ’s, fishing pier and promenade
- Bay Trail and par course
- Free wireless internet
Move In Costs:
- Application fee of $25 (non-refundable)
- Security deposit equal to one month’s rent
- Gate Key/Parking Permit deposit of $30 per set (refundable upon return)
- Berth rent for current month (pro-rated if applicable)
- Berth rent for coming month