- About Us
- City Government
- Doing Business
- I Want To...
- Apply for...
- Sign Up For...
About Parks and Recreation
Please help the Brisbane Parks & Recreation Department gather information to help guide them in the programs they offer to youth ages 10 - 17. They are also gathering information about the skate park and other youth and teen-related facilities. Click here to start the survey. Thank you for your participation and valuable feedback!
Brisbane has an extensive system of parks, trails and recreational facilities. They range from well-manicured parks with play structures, to quiet trails. The Parks and Recreation Department manages these facilities, and with help from the Public Works Department to keep the parks nicely mowed and free of debris, are able to offer the Brisbane community a wide selection of programs for all ages.
The Parks and Recreation Department is located on the 2nd floor of City Hall - 50 Park Place Brisbane CA 94005 (Map)
Tel: (415) 508-2140 | Fax: (415) 467-4989
Staff and Contact Info
- Stuart Schillinger | Deputy City Manager | (415) 508-2151 | email@example.com
- Nancy Carpenter | Administrative Assistant | (415) 508-2142 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russ Camick | Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2143 | email@example.com
- Steve Beaty | Recreation Supervisor | (415) 508-2144 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for information on how to register for classes and programs.
- Be sure to check out the Activity Guide (caution: large file) for more information about Parks and Recreation programs.
- Stuart Schillinger | Deputy City Manager/Administrative Services Director | (415) 508-2151 | email@example.com
- Nancy Carpenter | Executive Assistant (Program Registrations, Community Park Reservations) | (415) 508-2140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Beaty | Supervisor (Youth Sports, Special Events, Youth Advisory Committee, Field Reservations, Aquatics) | (415) 508-2144 | email@example.com
- Russ Carmick | Supervisor (Seniors, Adult & Youth Programs, Indoor Facility Reservations, Special Events) | (415) 508-2143 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citizens can offer input regarding Parks and Recreation to the City through the Parks and Recreation Commission and the Youth Advisory Committee.
- Community Park | Old County Road @ San Francisco Ave.
- Crocker Park RecreationTrail | Trailhead located on Park Lane
- Dog Park | Entrance rear of City Hall parking lot and second entrance on Park Lane
- Fisherman's Park | Sierra Point Pkwy
- Firth Park | Glen Park Way
- Silverspot Tot Lot | Solano Street
- Skate Park | Park Lane @ Park Place
- Quarry Road Park and Trail | San Francisco Ave. @ Inyo St.
Click on the map to the right to explore the many parks, trails, and facilities in town.
- Basketball Courts | Park Lane @ Old County Rd.
- Recreation Activity Room | 500 San Bruno Avenue
- Brisbane Marina | 400 Sierra Point Parkway
- Community Center | 250 Visitacion Avenue
- Lipman School Gym/Field | 1 Solano Street
- Mission Blue Center | 475 Mission Blue Drive
- Community Pool | 2 Solano Street
- Senior Sunrise Room | 2 Visitacion Avenue
- Teen Center | 22 San Bruno Avenue
- Bay Trail Cycle Path
- Community Garden & Orchard
- San Bruno Mountain State Park