Public Works Contact Form

Printer-friendly version

Public Works is here to serve you, and we are committed to making it as easy as possible for you to obtain the city services you need. Have you discovered a tripping hazard in the sidewalk? Observed a street tree that ought to be trimmed or a street light out? Noticed a leaking water line? Or non-water discharge to the storm drain?

Fill out the Public Works Service Request Form (powered by GORequest) and know that your concern is being forwarded to the staff member at City Hall who can fix it.  You may also download the free GoRequest app for iPhone, Blackberry, and Droid mobile devices.  Just open the app, select an issue, take a picture, and tap submit.  It's that easy. 

Note: the GORequest app requires you to enable Location Services.  Also, you will need to at least enter an e-mail address so that a city staff member can follow up if need be regarding the issue that's been reported. 

You can also call Public Works at 415-508-2130 or send a regular email to

During non business hours, you can contact Brisbane Police Dispatch at (415) 467-1212.

If you have a non-Public Works request or comment you can go to the general service request form.