Home >> Report a Stray Animal

Report a Stray Animal

Sometimes stray animals are lost pets.  If found, please report them to the Peninsula SPCA (call 650-340-7022).  The Peninsula Humane Society and SPCA (PHS/SPCA) is a private, nonprofit under contract with San Mateo County (and its cities) to provide state-mandated services. Highly trained PHS/SPCA officers provide animal rescue, pick-up stray and injured animals, remove dead animals from public right-of-way (except freeways/highways which are maintained by CALTRANS), and enforce laws that protect animals and people. Barking dog complaints are handled by the Brisbane Police Department – not PHS/SPCA.